Introductry Blog

 


Meet the brains or should I say person behind the blog. I was trying to write a introductry blog about myself, and well here it is.

In this blog, you'll get a introduction about myself and 5 things you probably don't know about me.

¹) About The Blog

Like the heading says, this blog will be about my liking, opinion habbits and thoughts that I want to share with the world. So the niche of this blog is lifestyle.

1) First Things First : Introduction

My name is Muhammad Shaffan Shahwer. I'm 22 years old which mean I was born in 1999. As you might have guessed already, this makes me a GenZ. I was born in Pakistan into a military family.

My father has served in Pakistan's Armed Forces for well over 30 years. I have 4 other siblings and I am the youngest one, always I have a twin.

Due to my father's profession, I have lived in relatively upper class life.

2) Educational Background

I'm currently pursing a Bachelor's degree from one of the most prestigious universities in Paksitan. I'm doing my Bachelor's in humanities while majoring in Political Science and
Sociology.

I did my metric and inter from government run educational institution.

As far my educational and academic interests go, I'm interested in what I'm studying at the moment, aka hunanties. I find everything related to human behaviour as fascinating and awe inspiring.

The humanities provide a context for new ideas and their subsequent positive and negative impacts of on our culture, politics and everyday life. To me the biggest benefit of studying 'humanties' helps us understand and contextualise the differences of different culture and societies and histories that make those different visible.
Other thing I like about humanties it's emphasis on diversity of life, how have human experiences have changed over centuries of history.

3) Disability

I was born with a genetic defact/disorder called 'Spina Bifida',

Spina bifida is when the unborn child's spine and subsequently spinal cord do not develop properly in the womb, creating a gap in the spine. Spina bifida is a type of neural tube defect. The neural tube is the structure that ultimately develops in the baby's brain and spinal cord.

Childhood, typically upwards to 3 to 4 years is considered to be most vulnerable time for someone with this birth defact/genetic disease.

Some children with spina bifida have low intelligence, difficulty or inability to walk, impaired bladder and bowel function, or non-functioning children. As children with spina bifida grow up, certain problems associated with spina bifida can worsen their function.

As an adult, Spina Bifida is normally one of the most manageable and generally easiest to have genetic disease/ genetic defact. And adults normally only face mobility issues and problems like Urinary Tract infections (URI), but lack of mobility can cause number of other related health issues and problems like diabetes, heart issues and stamina problems.

I had a tormalous first few years, suffering from various complications that are normally seen in children with Spina Bifida, these were hydrocephalus and ear infections. I started walking at the age of 3.

As a 22 year old adult, i walk differently by which I mean I walk with different walking gate.
And as well as I have no bowel or urine control, so I have to wear pampers, which effect my mobility. In addition to that, I'm have limited sensation in both my legs below my knees and limited movement in my feet.

4) Habbits and Hobbies

Habbits and Hobbies are what makes and define us. Hobbies and habbits are set of task/chores  that one does on daily makes, making these tasks/chores part of one's routine.

When I was a teenager, I played sports like cricket and other urban, local team sports. Cricket, for those who don't know or are unfamiliar with it, it's a sport that's normally played in former British colonies like India, Pakistan, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand among many other.

Cricket is a bat-and-ball game between two teams that have 11 players each, played normally inside a 22-yard stadium in the center field and wickets on each end, there a six balls in one over and number of overs depends upon the format being played.

Now a days, I don't play any sports due to time constraints but to make up for my overall health I walk for 40-45 minutes a daily.
I read books regularly. I generally read non fiction and books on topics like history, culture, politics, sociology, and language.
I have read well over 15 books.

Most of these books were affrodmentioned. I particularly like books that explain some or all of historical events. There's a series by Israeli Historian and Academic Youval Noah Harari which I have found particularly interesting. This series explains and contextualises how human civilisation developed where are they headed while looking for answers that plague the present age.

Like most other Genz, I spend most of the day on my mobile.
I have accounts on various platfroms and a particular one is used for digital influence.

5) Future Ambitions

I am in my early 20's and like most folks my age, I find myself full of life and ambition.

My nearest goal is know to become financially independent so that I can make and decide my decision how I like them. For this I'm pursuing 'blogging, digital influence and affiliate marketing'

I have two long term goals, that I desire to be fulfil in my lifetime.
Travelling and exploration is my unfinished desires, someday i want to visit and set foot on every habitable continent out there. Travelling to me is a only way to experience organic sociocultural differences that different cultures and societies have acquired through time and distance.

My second long term is to make a community centre for adults with disabilities that live in the developing world. 

There's little to no infrastructure for care or for anything that's fulfils that psychological or social needs of a person who's living with a disability in a developing world.
I want to change that.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Become More Emotionally Mature

Inspirational Quotes And My Thoughts On Them

How To Live Life More Simply